FIXBIKES offers a convenient way of servicing your bike at a time and place that suits you.
By booking online or calling John on 0411 396 368 you can arrange to have your bike serviced
or repaired at home or work – no drop off or pickup involved!
The primary service includes the following:
- Clean frame and wheels.
- Check fasteners, overall safety check & correct fitting of accessories.
- Check and clean chain, rear sprockets and chainrings.
- Inspect for wear, advise on replacement if necessary.
- Inspect, clean, adjust and lubricate front and rear derailleurs.
- Inspect and adjust gear cables, replace as necessary.
- Inspect wheels, minor truing as necessary.
- Inspect tyres for glass fragments, inflate to correct pressure.
- Inspect and clean brakes, including brake blocks.
- Inspect and adjust brake cables.
- Hydraulic brake service is an extra cost
All of the features of the Primary Service, plus:
- Remove, clean, inspect and re-grease bottom bracket bearings, replace loose bearings
- Sealed bearings removed, inspected and remounted.
- Remove, clean, inspect and re-grease wheel hubs, replace loose bearings and cones
- Remove, clean, inspect and re-grease steering head bearings, replace as required.
- Check and adjust derailleur hanger alignment, tune gears to suit.
Group or multi-bike bookings are welcome and FIXBIKES offers a 10% discount on service
prices for 3 or more bikes in one booking.
Regular customers get every 6th primary service free or advanced service at half
FIXBIKES can supply and fit a range of accessories, just let us know your needs
when booking for a service.
Payment must be made on the day of the service. We accept either cash or cheque.
All of our workmanship is guaranteed for a month. All work is fully insured, as are the bikes in our care.
If you have any queries or additional requirements, please contact us at 0411 396 368 or online at email@example.com.